Welcome to GapCross. This tutorial and reference links open in a new tab. Switch tabs to return to the GapCross application.
There is table of contents menu above.
Each topic is followed by an image example.
WHAT: The dashboards are described below.
HOW: Click "Dashboard" to select one of the five dashboards.
WHAT: Manage your plan, update your display name that appears on assessment reports, manage subscriptions, and review invoices.
HOW: Click your account name to open the Profile dashboard. New accounts will display "Guest."
Subscription plans available June 2020
WHAT: The marketplace is where you can acquire or market programs.
HOW: Select Dashboard >> Marketplace, then click for the program you want. The program will be added to your Program dashboard.
WHAT: Add client records for the businesses, organizations, or facilities that you assess. Assessments can be conducted without setting up client records but the subject aka client of your assessment, will not be shown on the report summary.
HOW: Select Dashboard >> Clients.
WHAT: This dashboard is used to manage your assessments.
HOW: Select Dashboard >> Assessment.
1. To start a new assessment click ,
2. Click to expand the filter options or assessment details.
3. Click a column header to sort.
4. Click to see the assessment menu options.
The Schedule Screen
WHAT: This screen is used start or schedule a new assessment.
1. Enter a name for the assessment.
2. Select an assessment program to use.
3. Select today to start now or a date to schedule.
4. Uncheck to skip client selection, or
5. Click on a client entry to select the client for this assessment. Use the filter to narrow down the client list.
6. Click the or button to continue.
The Program Dashboard
WHAT: This dashboard is used to manage the programs you create or acquired from the marketplace.
HOW: Select Dashboard >> Programs.
WHAT: This panel is where you perform an assessment.
HOW: After starting an assessment from the "Assessment" dashboard you can:
1. Click or enter answers. TIP: Add comments and images first.
2. Enter a comment or explanation.
3. Add photos or attachments.
4. Review reference information and follow links for more .
5. Enter auditor note's that do not appear in the report.
6. Clear the answer and any comments.
7. Go back or skip to the next question.
8. the assessment after all questions are answered to lock the results and produce the report.
9. Click to expand/collapse the navigation panel on small devices.
Version 1 of the GapCross assessment engine has been in production use since March 2018 as an enterprise offering. With the production release of Version 2, the GapCross.com platform is being launched. Custom assessment authoring, subscription plans, and marketplace publishing will be availble June 2020. Authoring is available on the enterprise platform today.
Contact us if there is a feature you'd like to have so we can follow your lead and bring you the value you expect.