This Arizona bundle addresses the critical criteria required to run a cannabis operation. It includes:
- The Arizona 9 A.A.C. 17 and 18 regulations assessment used to identify compliance gaps with links to the State regulations,
- The Basics of Food Safety - A 115-question practical food safety assessment with links to the related FDA requirements,
- CannaGMP - An edible products assessment based on the complete FDA regulations of 21 CFR 111 and 21 CFR 117,
- The QMS assessment to running an efficient quality operation, and
- A supplier due diligence assessment for use as a supplier questionnaire or an on-site supplier audit.
When your staff knows what to look for, quality gets ingrained into daily practices. A little effort up front will prevent costly surprises and issues downline.
A culture of quality, process, safety, and compliance increases profit.
Valuable educational tools to engage your entire staff.
Includes access to our live weekly online user group question/answer sessions.
Start checking off issues and reducing risks today.
The cannabis industry is highly regulated, and compliance is crucial to avoid hefty fines. These cannabis assessments are your digital consultant. These assessments provide specific guidance on requirements for sanitation, labeling, packaging, security, and more. You can use the assessments to train new employees, saving time and money. Keep your business compliant and avoid costly surprises. You don't have to pour through pages of regulation.
Get all five applications for a 27% savings